The article of Corner End Table was uploaded at March 11, 2018 at 1:33 am. It is uploaded in the Table category. Corner End Table is tagged with Corner End Table, Corner, End, Table..
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Endend1 (end),USA pronunciation n.
- the last part or extremity, lengthwise, of anything that is longer than it is wide or broad: the end of a street; the end of a rope.
- a point, line, or limitation that indicates the full extent, degree, etc., of something;
bounds: kindness without end; to walk from end to end of a city.
- a part or place at or adjacent to an extremity: at the end of the table; the west end of town.
- the furthermost imaginable place or point: an island at the very end of the world.
conclusion: The journey was coming to an end.
- the concluding part: The end of her speech had to be cut short because of time.
- an intention or aim: to gain one's ends.
- the object for which a thing exists;
purpose: The happiness of the people is the end of government.
- an outcome or result: What is to be the end of all this bickering?
- termination of existence;
death: He met a horrible end.
- a cause of death, destruction, or ruin: Another war would be the end of civilization.
- a remnant or fragment: mill end; ends and trimmings.
- a share or part in something: He does his end of the job very well.
- a warp thread running vertically and interlaced with the filling yarn in the woven fabric.
- either of the linemen stationed farthest from the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Archery.]the number of arrows to be shot by a competitor during one turn in a match.
- [Cricket.]a wicket, esp. the one where the batsman is taking a turn.
- a unit of a game, as in curling or lawn bowling.
- [Kantianism.]any rational being, regarded as worthy to exist for its own sake.
- either half of a domino.
- [Knots.]the part of a rope, beyond a knot or the like, that is not used.
- at loose ends, without an occupation or plans;
uncertain: He spent two years wandering about the country at loose ends.
- at one's wit's end, at the end of one's ideas or mental resources;
perplexed: I'm at my wit's end with this problem.Also, at one's wits' end.
- end for end, in reverse position;
inverted: The cartons were turned end for end.
- end on, with the end next to or facing: He backed the truck until it was end on with the loading platform.
- end to end, in a row with ends touching: The pipes were placed end to end on the ground.
- go off the deep end, [Informal.]to act in a reckless or agitated manner;
lose emotional control: She went off the deep end when she lost her job.
- in the end, finally;
after all: In the end they shook hands and made up.
- keep or hold one's end up, to perform one's part or share adequately: The work is demanding, but he's holding his end up.
- make an end of, to conclude;
stop: Let's make an end of this foolishness and get down to work.
- make ends meet, to live within one's means: Despite her meager income, she tried to make ends meet.Also, make both ends meet.
- no end, [Informal.]very much or many: They were pleased no end by the warm reception.
- on end:
- having the end down;
upright: to stand a box on end.
successively: They talked for hours on end.
- put an end to, to cause to stop;
finish: The advent of sound in motion pictures put an end to many a silent star's career.
- the end, [Slang.]the ultimate;
the utmost of good or bad: His stupidity is the end.
- to bring to an end or conclusion: We ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
- to put an end to;
terminate: This was the battle that ended the war.
- to form the end of: This passage ends the novel.
- to cause the demise of;
kill: A bullet through the heart ended him.
- to constitute the most outstanding or greatest possible example or instance of (usually used in the infinitive): You just committed the blunder to end all blunders.
- to come to an end;
cease: The road ends at Rome.
- to issue or result: Extravagance ends in want.
- to reach or arrive at a final condition, circumstance, or goal (often fol. by up): to end up in the army; to end as a happy person.
- final or ultimate: the end result.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Corner End Table have 1 photos , they are . Below are the pictures:
This design's use applies if you have children who are produced outdated. You ought to avoid using these shades, in case your kids are preschoolers. Why? Yes ofcourse, to avoid since not him preschoolers in using your preferred furniture, the impact of dirty that caused.
A lot more colors as possible use to not offer specific results about the use of your home furniture design. If you select Corner End Table that caused the mysterious, for natural coloring you can pick green or brown leaves. For a graceful and elegant perception can be represented by offering along with black.
Particularly if you've pets such as pets or cats, must steer clear of the use of accessories and furniture is bright. You will be bothered with care that is extra. The white color is usually swiftly clear soil or if stains. So that you will undoubtedly be fascinated rapidly obsolete and run-down, so you can forget stylish furniture.