This article of Electric Chair Definition was posted at March 24, 2018 at 4:31 pm. This blog post is published on the Chair category. Electric Chair Definition is tagged with Electric Chair Definition, Electric, Chair, Definition..
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
The article of Electric Chair Definition have 1 pictures it's including . Here are the images:
make sure determine how and why you'll work with a certain form of Electric Chair Definition and to approach forward. Is it likely to light up the complete area? Is it to emphasize a black place? Might it be applied solely as a reading lamp or setting? This moves together together with the previous idea because occasionally the bedroom can be a space for seeing Television, reading, exercising and also functioning.
Lighting is actually a big section of your Electric Chair Definition, so you don't want to play by selecting the incorrect lighting with all you've set up just. Really think of the design you intend to attain, and bring it. Styles during your illumination should you go together with layout that is medieval, then choose an ancient light.
Be sure to include lights or a table nearby the room if you have a workspace in your bedroom and research delayed through the night. And, naturally, if you have a decent clothing, make sure you contemplate that room in calculating just how much lighting you will require inside your room.