This image of Mannington Floor was posted on December 17, 2017 at 2:45 am. This post is published under the Floor category. Mannington Floor is tagged with Mannington Floor, Mannington, Floor..
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
This post of Mannington Floor have 1 photos including . Following are the images:
Just how do I pick the best quality Mannington Floor? Even as we learn, the purpose of the kitchen stand may help the home kitchen's capabilities. This table's lifetime is not only useful as a mix of cooking, but in addition a direct effect to your kitchen created's design. In analyzing the pros and negatives, as a result of huge kitchen counter content right now, choose the best claim your experience.
Essentially, your kitchen desk might be mentioned top quality if it's a tough framework, durable, wonderful, stain resistant, an easy task to clear, temperature resistant. But needless to say none of the materials that service most of the traits that are above. Thus, you must conform in the kitchen, where the features that needs to be highlighted to the conditions.