The article about Mosaic Area Rug was uploaded at December 4, 2017 at 1:50 pm. This image is posted in the Rug category. Mosaic Area Rug is tagged with Mosaic Area Rug, Mosaic, Area, Rug..
Mosaicmo•sa•ic (mō zā′ik),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -icked, -ick•ing.
- a picture or decoration made of small, usually colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass, etc.
- the process of producing such a picture or decoration.
- something resembling such a picture or decoration in composition, esp. in being made up of diverse elements: a mosaic of borrowed ideas.
- Also called aerial mosaic, photomosaic. an assembly of aerial photographs matched in such a way as to show a continuous photographic representation of an area (mosaic map).
- (in an architectural plan) a system of patterns for differentiating the areas of a building or the like, sometimes consisting of purely arbitrary patterns used to separate areas according to function but often consisting of plans of flooring, reflected ceiling plans, overhead views of furnishings and equipment, or other items really included in the building or building plan.
- Also called mosa′ic disease′. any of several diseases of plants, characterized by mottled green or green and yellow areas on the leaves, caused by certain viruses.
- [Biol.]an organism exhibiting mosaicism.
- [Television.]a light-sensitive surface in a television camera tube, consisting of a thin mica sheet coated on one side with a large number of small globules of silver and cesium insulated from each other. The image to be televised is focused on this surface and the resulting charges on the globules are scanned by an electron beam.
- pertaining to, resembling, or used for making a mosaic or mosaic work: a mosaic tile.
- composed of a combination of diverse elements.
- to make a mosaic of or from.
- to decorate with mosaic.
Areaar•e•a (âr′ē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- any particular extent of space or surface;
part: the dark areas in the painting; the dusty area of the room.
- a geographical region;
tract: the Chicago area; the unsettled areas along the frontier.
- any section reserved for a specific function: the business area of a town; the dining area of a house.
- extent, range, or scope: inquiries that embrace the whole area of science.
- field of study, or a branch of a field of study: Related areas of inquiry often reflect borrowed notions.
- a piece of unoccupied ground;
an open space.
- the space or site on which a building stands;
the yard attached to or surrounding a house.
- areaway (def. 1).
- the quantitative measure of a plane or curved surface;
- a zone of the cerebral cortex having a specific function: The damage to Broca's area affected his speech.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Mosaic Area Rug have 1 images it's including . Below are the attachments:
Lumber floors you'll find a wide variety of shades on the market available in the market then I'm confident there's a product to complement makers to actually the wildest suggestions. While moving the boundaries of style that is traditional and being creative is always pleasant within the interior design market is still crucial to follow along with specified principles and guidelines to prevent a few of the faults upsetting Mosaic Area Rug fashion.
The room size, feel and shade of large ceilings, the surfaces along with the colour of the furniture should be your first concern when choosing colors to your flooring. For that remaining style to achieve success should really be complementary colors. The flooring that is new must fit the existing timber floors to maintain the ethics and move of the house.
Below you will discover some simple-but highly effective suggestions when choosing the Mosaic Area Rug to your interior, to remember.
Avoid black floor in a tiny room with dim walls - it will produce the room more heavy and depressing (observe how surfaces made from black timber). Dim hues bring the warmth of decor's other aspects out. For light-colored surfaces and surfaces roofs go in rooms with low.